Landscaper Jobs Vancouver – Lawn Enforcement is Hiring!
We always strive to hire (and keep!) great crew members to take care of all of our clients’ maintenance needs. Lawn Enforcement employees are well paid, and we offer professional development, a flexible work schedule and a supportive work environment.
Because of the work we have done, we are able to offer landscape apprenticeships through the ITA/Red Seal.
Our employees are fully insured through WorkSafe and private insurance.
Landscaper Job Posting – Job Description – April 2019:
Hello, we are a small Landscape Construction and Maintenance company based out of Vancouver and only serve the city of Vancouver. We ask that only residents of Vancouver apply unless you are planning to move to this city!
Complete a variety of Landscape Maintenance, Hardscape and Softscape tasks while complying to the Canadian Landscape Standard
- Complete jobs using a variety of tools and equipment
- Complete all assigned work safely and effectively
- Execute plant/tree layout and planting following BCLNA Standard
- Execute base prep and Installation of grass sod and or grass over seeding
- Execute base prep, screeding and installation of concrete pavers following ICPI standards
- Execute base prep and setting the base course for walls
- Execute basic carpentry skills for pre-fabricated and custom fencing
- Execute lawn mowing, line trimming, lawn edging, blowing, pruning and shearing
- Ensure all tools and equipment are in good working order and complete minor maintenance as required
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Provide a positive working relationship with employees
Completion or working towards Red Seal in Landscaping/Horticulture an asset.
- Skilled Installer: minimum of 2 years
- General Laborer: no experience needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid verbal communication
- High attention to detail, thorough and organized
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to read construction plans not necessary but a great asset
Ability to lift 50lbs. Willing to work long days, when needed, rain or shine. Able to work with pace.